Friday, September 28, 2007

Research Questions

1) What is digital photography?
This matter's because I want to know what this means and this is the project I am going to be working on so it helps clear things for me.

2) What is digital collage?
This matter's because I want to see how it is done and what are the elements to do something like this, also why it is important to do it.

3) What program can be used for digital photography?
This matter's because in order to take pictures I need a way to put it on the computer and fix them up well enough to be seen by everybody.

4) What pictures can be taken in order to rearange and cut it on the computer?
This matter's because the picture file has to be compatable with the program on the computer in order to be arranged together with other pictures.

5) Who are artists that create collages?
This matter's because I want to see the work professionals have created

6) Who are the artists that create digital collages?
This mater's because I want to see the work that artists have created using programs on the computer.

7) How do artists come about creating digital collages?
This matter's because I want to know how artists go about making, editing, and etc. their collages that they post and make into books.

8) How do artists collaborate interests and real life into their collages?
This matter's because I want to know how artists use pictures of their life and personal interests in their collages to make it their own.

No comments: